No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.
my family usually eats bagged cereals (you know, the off brand kinds that taste like deceit) and today my mother came home with 15+ boxes of sugared name-brand cereal, dumped them into my arms, and said “i can’t eat lies anymore, caroline.”
If one of my favorite singers crowd surfed at a concert I would just carry them away to my house
its kinda scary how your whole life depends on how well you do as a teenager
british people are so fucking cute
they called christmas lights ‘fairy lights’
they called sweaters ‘jumpers’
sneakers are ‘trainers’
they say ‘you alright/you ok’ instead of ‘how are you’
fuck off you condescending twat
^that’s it. that’s what british people are actually like
1. If you say “Raise Up Lights” you just said “Razor Blades” in an Australian accent.
2. Actions prove who someone is, words prove who they want to be.
3. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
4. Drink green tea before bed to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea will also increase your metabolism.
5. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.